Ducky & the Tongue
You are always sticking your tongue out now. I think you are feeling your teeth and trying to figure out what they are. You will play with my mouth and feel my teeth when you are on my lap. It is like you say Mom you have a bunch of sharp things in your mouth, is that what mine will be like? I'm just glad right now you haven't chomped down on me. I'm sure you will eventually.
Last night you were just completely fussy. Aunt Jaime and Uncle Geoff were over and you just whimpered and whimpered. Then we tried to put you to bed and you wouldn't go to sleep. I finally had to bounce you and you fell asleep. You haven't needed me to do that for awhile. I think your teeth just really hurt you. We gave you Tylenol and I think it did help you sleep for a bit. I hope your teeth come in and stop causing you such a fuss for a little while.

Comments