My buddy...
You and Amanda at day care are becoming such good friends. You smile whenever you get to day care and see her. She will come scooting over to you if I put you down on the floor. I am so happy that you have someone to play with.
Gaye tells me that you two were jumping on the couch together the other day. You just want to do whatever Amanda does. Since Amanda is about 6 months older, you have someone older to look up to and to mimic. I'm so jealous that Gaye gets to play with you every day. I miss you so much today and just want to leave work and go play with you. I wish I could work less, but still make enough money for our family. Hopefully your separation anxiety isn't due to the fact that I work so much. I only want the best for you. And to be a good Mom to you.

Comments