Beans & Spanish Rice:
Last night's menu consisted of low-fat refried black beans and Spanish rice. They came out of a can for the beans and out of a box for the rice. I figured you would be able to tolerate it based on the fact that you have had beans and rice before, just not out of a can or a box.
You finished not one, not two, but three servings of the stuff. I was scared to give you any more of it afraid you would explode from the sheer volume you consumed. After you ate the first serving, which was fairly small, you picked up the bowl and the unused spoon and waved them in the air towards me. I assumed this meant give me more of this delightful stuff since you nearly licked the bowl clean. Your actions were humorous after the second helping when you looked like you were caked in some brown goo and your eyes lit up when I placed the additional dish in front of you.
And I just hope that your system can tolerate all those beans.
You finished not one, not two, but three servings of the stuff. I was scared to give you any more of it afraid you would explode from the sheer volume you consumed. After you ate the first serving, which was fairly small, you picked up the bowl and the unused spoon and waved them in the air towards me. I assumed this meant give me more of this delightful stuff since you nearly licked the bowl clean. Your actions were humorous after the second helping when you looked like you were caked in some brown goo and your eyes lit up when I placed the additional dish in front of you.
And I just hope that your system can tolerate all those beans.

Comments