selfish
I have my boobs back. They are all mine again!! Well, my husband may not say that they are all mine but that's beside the point.
We have stopped nursing as of August 7th. You were nursing only in the morning and before bed, then you only nursed at night and then you stopped asking for it at night. I do have to say that I am impressed with my stick with it ability for the first 15 months of your life. It wasn't easy, but worth it!!
We have stopped nursing as of August 7th. You were nursing only in the morning and before bed, then you only nursed at night and then you stopped asking for it at night. I do have to say that I am impressed with my stick with it ability for the first 15 months of your life. It wasn't easy, but worth it!!


Comments