stress
I want out from underneath two house payments. What does this have to do with you? I want to not have the stress looming about our house so that you get happier parents. I'm sure you can sense the stress and I wish I could just get rid of it.
Here's the deal - market was HOT. So, we searched and found a house and bought it. Then we put our townhouse for sale. Everyone said... don't worry, your townhouse should sell really quickly. It shouldn't be a problem. I said - you can't guarantee me that. Now our townhouse sits... and sits... and we have four house payments to make.
We have possible renters... but, this could be tough financially as well. But, they have not signed a lease yet. I need a change and I need it NOW! And we have this little trip planned to Europe for 10 days in September that has been planned since last year.
Why did I convince myself that everything would work out? I feel like I ignored every gut instinct and listened to everyone else say it will be fine. Now I just need to find a way to get out of this situation. I'm scared of not being able to pay the bills and losing the house. I would be a failure and I couldn't be the parent to you that I want to be.
Here's the deal - market was HOT. So, we searched and found a house and bought it. Then we put our townhouse for sale. Everyone said... don't worry, your townhouse should sell really quickly. It shouldn't be a problem. I said - you can't guarantee me that. Now our townhouse sits... and sits... and we have four house payments to make.
We have possible renters... but, this could be tough financially as well. But, they have not signed a lease yet. I need a change and I need it NOW! And we have this little trip planned to Europe for 10 days in September that has been planned since last year.
Why did I convince myself that everything would work out? I feel like I ignored every gut instinct and listened to everyone else say it will be fine. Now I just need to find a way to get out of this situation. I'm scared of not being able to pay the bills and losing the house. I would be a failure and I couldn't be the parent to you that I want to be.


Comments