I want a maid

I say this and am a person who thought a maid was something only the wealthy could afford. Lil one, you are 10 months old and consume most of your Dad and my time when we are not at work. I would gladly walk around the house holding your tiny little hands instead of scrubbing the tub. And when I do let the time lapse between cleanings your Dad lets me know. I wanted to give you a bath and it had been awhile since I had cleaned... your Dad said the tub was too dirty. Insert a 'Why don't you clean it yourself then!' comment here.

I normally clean the bathrooms every other week, which is a change from my normal every weekend schedule pre your arrival. So is a cleaning service worth it? Can we afford it? Would I actually get to spend more time with you?

Comments

Popular Posts