welcome tooth #5
I don't know if I should buy stock in Tylenol or tell them that they need to find a way to administer it through IV. There are days when all you do is grab at your mouth. Trying to find the source of what is causing such pain and frustration. You dig at your mouth and then want to inspect ours.
Sometimes I feel like our solution is to always give you Tylenol no matter what the problem may actually be. Like the other day, you were just cranky and so we gave you Tylenol. While that seemed to help for a little while it didn't solve the problem. Then VOILA! We welcomed tooth #5 poking through the gums. Granted it hasn't fully made an appearance, it is just sitting there poking through the skin.
Sometimes I feel like our solution is to always give you Tylenol no matter what the problem may actually be. Like the other day, you were just cranky and so we gave you Tylenol. While that seemed to help for a little while it didn't solve the problem. Then VOILA! We welcomed tooth #5 poking through the gums. Granted it hasn't fully made an appearance, it is just sitting there poking through the skin.


Comments