Work/life balance:
... is a joke. (at least for me)
Reason 1:
Any time I'm at work, I would rather be home playing with you! And I love my job. Really, I do.
Reason 2:
Any time I have work deadlines, I think about work even when I am at home.
Reason 3:
Work is not a 40 hour week when you commute an hour each way.
Reason 4:
I hate that I only get about 2 hours with you on the weekdays. Am I only a part-time parent?
Reason 1:
Any time I'm at work, I would rather be home playing with you! And I love my job. Really, I do.
Reason 2:
Any time I have work deadlines, I think about work even when I am at home.
Reason 3:
Work is not a 40 hour week when you commute an hour each way.
Reason 4:
I hate that I only get about 2 hours with you on the weekdays. Am I only a part-time parent?


Comments