hello lil one.
You are the lil one and I don't think the nickname suits me anymore. I am nearly tipping the scale at 150 lbs. This seems like a very large number to me. I have only gained about 14 pounds since the start of this pregnancy, but I started 'ahead of the game' as Dr. Beth would say. I probably will gain about 5 more pounds by the end of this pregnancy and I am trying not to focus on the weight gain, just on you being healthy.

This weekend we had our first baby shower and I can't wait to put you in all these cute clothes. Your Nana Kathy and your Nana Sue are already spoiling you rotten. I don't think you will have a shortage on pink outfits to wear. We also received some very necessary items like a swing, set of bottles, a diaper pail, diapers, blankets, etc. Everyone is so excited to meet you and see what you look like.

Here is a picture of the cake in honor of you...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I feel like I'm invading on really private territory here, but I came across this blog randomly and I just wanted to say that I think it's beautiful that you are writing it to your baby. Very cool!

Popular Posts