I'm still trying to recover from being sick with pneumonia. I have had a lingering cough for about 4 weeks now. I will go back to the doctor if it doesn't let up by this Friday. Ryan is worried about me and is getting frustrated with me over the cough. And I have been extra embarrassed about coughing and walking. It seems like if I have an extra bad coughing fit that the pressure causes me to leak just a little bit. I haven't had it happen too often, but I have to rush to the bathroom to make sure that I don't have a big wet spot. Aunt B said to make sure I do my kegels. :-P I try and do the kegels but it feels like I have to go pee every time I do them. Ahh... the joys of being pregnant.

Last night I pulled the crib bedding out and decided to put it in the crib with or without the mattress. The mattress should be arriving any day now! I was really excited once I was finished setting up the bedding. It felt like another check off my list in preperation for lil one's arrival. And while nervous a little bit about the bedding, I really like the colors. You can't see much of the details of the butterflies or dragonflies from the outside, it still is very cute. And not too much pink! :) I can't wait to order more pieces to go with her bedding.

Comments

Popular Posts