I'm wiped out. I think with all the things going on lately that I have lost all capacity for maintaining any sort of sanity. Today I feel like I just want to curl under a rock and stay there for awhile.
My grandparents are both in the hospital and their mental and physical health is rapidly deteriorating. I know that I should visit them soon, but hopefully things will level off a bit and we can go to see them. Ryan says that we should visit them so they can see my very large belly. He thinks that you lil one will be a motivating factor for them to hold on just a little bit longer. I say that if they are alive after you are born or not they will know you. They know you are on the way and they already love you.
The other things going on are the roommate and his dog, the bridal shower that I am throwing and work stuff. I just seem to keep adding things on to my plate. Hopefully after this weekend, I will be able to relax a little.
My grandparents are both in the hospital and their mental and physical health is rapidly deteriorating. I know that I should visit them soon, but hopefully things will level off a bit and we can go to see them. Ryan says that we should visit them so they can see my very large belly. He thinks that you lil one will be a motivating factor for them to hold on just a little bit longer. I say that if they are alive after you are born or not they will know you. They know you are on the way and they already love you.
The other things going on are the roommate and his dog, the bridal shower that I am throwing and work stuff. I just seem to keep adding things on to my plate. Hopefully after this weekend, I will be able to relax a little.


Comments