Today I was listening to some classical music and I knew you were awake. You had just been moving around so I decided to put my headphones to my belly. I kind of guessed where your head was and put the headphones there. You must have either really loved it or hated it. It felt like you were putting your hands where the music was coming from. It was really amazing and weird for me to experience. I wish I could share with your Daddy how it feels since I know he would be just as amazed as I am.

I'm so glad that I can feel you move around. I worry less about you when I feel you kick me or do your twists and turns. And sometimes I just stare at my belly because it seems to be moving on its own. I know it's you in there lil one, but I have to smile when my belly is all lopsided or is rhythmically bouncing due to your hiccups.

My current worries and fears are about not being able to breastfeed you and that I am not going to know what to do with you once you are born. I have never been a mom before and other people's babies have been so easy just to hand back. I know I can't read everything out of a book and we will learn as we go. I just hope you are patient with me.

Comments

Popular Posts