Today is the beginning of week 29. And once again I have managed to hurt myself. I was so excited about how good I was feeling this morning. Then I had to cough... again. So I moved my left hand to cover my mouth and when I coughed something popped in my shoulder. Now the pain is like someone took a screwdriver and just jammed into under my shoulder blade. And I am afraid to cough. Any little tickle in my throat is causing me to fear the pain of coughing. And I know I told Ryan that I would go to the doctor tomorrow if my cough had not gone away, but the cough feels so much better. It's just me that is hurting.
I don't want to go back to the chiropractor because I have been there three times in the past month. And it is not covered by insurance. I have a massage at Habitude on Saturday so I will try to stick it out until then.
I don't want to go back to the chiropractor because I have been there three times in the past month. And it is not covered by insurance. I have a massage at Habitude on Saturday so I will try to stick it out until then.
Comments